Where should talent development and leadership focus? Effective TD and performance improvement requires aligning any development with closing gaps in organizational performance and external impact.
2020 ISPI EMEA CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The journey to the future of social, organizational, and individual performance: a migration from how to what to why
Our future is bright if we create it and seize it. We can move from “how” to “what” to “why,” and integrate them all to define and deliver useful results.
Not so long ago, the problem of getting the right fit was seen as a matter of selecting qualified candidates, training them, and then turning them loose to “do their thing”. This approach worked reasonably well when companies were prized for their stability and longevity.
As in previous years, the Skopje conference will be organized around an opportunity for participants to be immersed in a unique live teamwork experience recently renamed, Open Assist.
We always strive to invite professionals or senior executives, to serve as our keynote, who are able to contribute relevant, insightful ideas that are related to the conference theme and the general intent of our conferences.
As Performance Architects concerned with human performance issues in the workplace, we are engaged in helping our clients and their organizations meet their business goals
Participants at the conference will have the opportunity to hear from and interact with a panel of senior executives with diverse backgrounds in a special two-hour session.
Performance Architects are in the business of investigating human performance issues in the workplace and determining how best to help their client organizations meet business goals.
ISPI EMEA – The Performance Systems Network, Inc. is pleased to invite you to join us in Skopje for a rewarding and unforgettable experience.
- We do not profile visitors;
- We do not display any advertising, and therefore there are no third party advertising cookies;
- We do not sell personal information to third parties;
- We use only technical and analytic cookies (Google Analytics);
- We use subscribers’ information just to distribute our newsletter;
- We use a double opt-it process to collect subscribers’ data;
- Subscribers can opt-out at any time;
- We are committed to do our best to ensure security and privacy of your data, with the available resources.
OUR KNOWLEDGE NETWORK