Evaluating results and impact has received a great deal of attention lately, particularly as we move into a VUCA world against the backdrop of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
In the past, most measurement and evaluation theories and methodologies were extremely complex.
A common approach to solving a performance issue (albeit highly generalized here) is to analyze the situation, diagnose the underlying problem, develop and implement an effective solution to the problem, and track improvement progress.
The nature of the associate and workspace is changing and changeable, and this requires us to build the bridges between the current what is and the desired what should be.
In our quest to improve performance and change productivity we are sometimes overwhelmed with the pressure of speed of delivery, speed to market, speed to satisfy clients’ needs, speed to execute to earn credibility and build relationships.
- We do not profile visitors;
- We do not display any advertising, and therefore there are no third party advertising cookies;
- We do not sell personal information to third parties;
- We use only technical and analytic cookies (Google Analytics);
- We use subscribers’ information just to distribute our newsletter;
- We use a double opt-it process to collect subscribers’ data;
- Subscribers can opt-out at any time;
- We are committed to do our best to ensure security and privacy of your data, with the available resources.
OUR KNOWLEDGE NETWORK